This is my latest adventure in Photoshop: We have vector graphics, cut outs, gradients, scans, custom photographs for this image and a color wheel to help with the colors. At first I was going to have a more elaborate situation with funny characters like Krinkels as the notes coming from the guitar hole. I had trouble to get that profesional look with that approach so I changed to a study in depth and pleasing to look at album cover type graphic.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Surreal Classical Music Example
This is my latest adventure in Photoshop: We have vector graphics, cut outs, gradients, scans, custom photographs for this image and a color wheel to help with the colors. At first I was going to have a more elaborate situation with funny characters like Krinkels as the notes coming from the guitar hole. I had trouble to get that profesional look with that approach so I changed to a study in depth and pleasing to look at album cover type graphic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment